8.14.2010

Do NOT FEED the waterfowl

I took a trip to my local park today, I strolled slowly next to the lake it was quite pleasant. There were young guys long boarding, couples chatting on the park benches and little children attempting to out run there out of breath parents aww almost got away this time, Then i came upon a desturbing truth WARNING do not feed waterfowl illegal to feed in county!!!!!

They said some geese and ducks may become aggressive to the point they need to be removed personal i think thats messed up, what i see happening is these nonfed water birds rioting and attacking random humans because of starvation or worse yet i take my son to the lake and theres a missing part of nature called umm animals sigh maybe thats just me what are your thoughts?
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vist Our new website Babyhappiness.org